Tashkent: After the African country Gambia, 18 children died after drinking the syrup produced by the Indian company in the Central Asian country Uzbekistan.
Keeps Read: Indian cough medicine, 66 children of African country Gambia died
According to the foreign media, the statement issued by the Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan states that 18 children died after drinking the syrup produced by the Indian pharmaceutical company.
According to the local media of Uzbekistan, the syrup and pills produced by the Indian pharmaceutical company Marion Biotech caused the deaths of children.
According to media reports, when Indian medicines were tested in the laboratory, they were found to contain highly toxic chemical ethylene glycol.
Remember that the chemical ethylene glycol also caused the death of 66 children in Gambia, due to which the World Health Organization warned about the cough medicine produced by the Indian company.