India: LED explosion at home, youth killed, 3 injured 

Ghaziabad: In a house in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, an LED exploded with an explosion, resulting in the death of a young man.

According to Indian media, the incident took place in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh state, where an LED installed in the wall of a house suddenly exploded, resulting in the death of a sixteen-year-old boy, Omendra, while his mother, sister-in-law and a friend were injured.

According to the police officials, the young man who was seriously injured in the incident was shifted to the hospital in critical condition where he died.

The family members say that the intensity of the explosion was such that the whole house was shaken while the wall on which the LED was displayed was broken. The police have started investigating the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *