Uttar Pradesh: In the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, a person who made a video with a snake died after being bitten by a snake wrapped around his neck.
According to media reports, a citizen named Devendra Mishra was making a video with a snake wrapped around his neck, during which he died an hour after being bitten by the snake.
Local people say that Devendra Mishra has caught around 200 snakes, the snake wrapped around his neck in a viral video on social media was caught by Devendra Mishra from the neighborhood and was shooting a public video with it wrapped around his neck.
In the first viral video on social media, a 5-year-old girl is shown with a snake wrapped around her neck, and in another video, Devand Mishra is seen with a snake named ‘Common Crate’ wrapped around her neck.
According to the details, Devendra has caught around 200 snakes so far, after being bitten by a snake, Devendra treated himself with the help of herbs but could not survive. A few years ago in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, two brothers died due to snake bites.
Doctors say that to prevent the bite of this kind of poisonous snake, it is necessary to apply anti-venom within the prescribed time. According to the research, among the snakes found in the subcontinent, ‘Common Rat’ is a very poisonous snake.