New Delhi: Woman in India who ordered biryani online, died after eating biryani.
According to Indian media reports, a 20-year-old girl named Anju Sriparvathy in the state of Kerala died after allegedly eating biryani.
Police said that Anju had ordered biryani online from a local restaurant on December 31, after consuming it, she became unwell. As his condition deteriorated, he was immediately shifted to a local hospital where he was undergoing treatment.
According to media reports, police say that the girl died this morning. However, on the complaint of the victim girl’s parents, a case has been registered and the investigation has been started, further action will be taken after the forensic report is received.
On the other hand, Health Minister Veena George, while ordering an investigation into the incident, has issued an order to cancel the licenses of all the restaurants that have been accused of food poisoning.
It should be noted that earlier in another case in India, a nurse allegedly also lost her life after suffering from food poisoning.